OUR HOUSE RULES:
1. Always be respectful to everyone!
2. Always tell the truth!
3. Always use your manners!
4. Always use calm, walking feet inside!
5. Always use your hands in nice ways!
6. Always do as you are told, when you are told.
7. Always clean up your own messes.
For our younger children, we use the following picture after time-outs. It is helping the children to understand what they did wrong and why it was wrong.
For our older children, we use the following picture to mediate arguments and/or after time-outs.
When a child does something wrong, they are asked to apologize. The other child is then asked to reply with "I forgive you." or "You are forgiven."
***Self control, self-direction, self-esteem and cooperation will always be encouraged.
GOOD CHOICES = REWARDS
BAD CHOICES = PUNISHMENTS
**The children will be given choices whenever possible.
**Two choices will be suggested when resistance is possible.
**The choices will be real and valid.